Needling Pen SMART CONTROL (Next Intelligence)
The best-selling needling pen for professional beauty salons, spas, alternative practitioners and aesthetic personnel.
Smarter, more precise, more powerful - the pinnacle of electric dermapens with a Swiss precision motor.
Best-selling needling pen with precision motor, adjustable needle length, five speed levels and needle modules made of surgical stainless steel.
Optionally operable with battery or cable
Stable high-performance motor with up to 15,000 rpm
Adjustable needle length from 0.1mm to 2.5mm
5 speed levels for different indications
Robust aluminum housing and powerful battery (6 to 8 hours)
2-year manufacturer's guarantee and 10-year guaranteed supply of spare parts
Detailed instructions for professional use
The Swiss precision motor NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL is the further development of the market-leading Dermapens Xtra CONTROL and has been supplemented with numerous features: Modern microneedling has never been so smart, precise and powerful!
With a total of 6 speed levels (in the 18,000 strokes) , an infinitely adjustable needle length and individual needles only 0.18 mm thick (34 gauge), the wireless NeedlingPen offers unparalleled precision in treatment. -Phase connection make this device the most advanced device for microneedle treatment.
Extremely smart features such as the SmartMemory function, 3D battery protection, speed control LED display or 3-phase connection make this device the most advanced device for microneedle treatment. A robust aluminum housing, a stable "MADE IN SWITZERLAND" motor, the powerful 500 mAh battery and perfectly balanced ergonomics. Discover the status quo for microneedling, medical puncture, MTS and BB Glow with the DERMIDA NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL.
Buy the original : At prpmed will find the original DERMIDA NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL (registered with the German Patent and Trademark Office), Swiss precision motor and original accessories.
In addition to the device itself, the box is supplied with spare needles and the stable DERMIDA pen holder for optimal storage of the microneedle pen during treatment.
Benefits of the NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL at a glance
All-In-One : Professional device for Microneedling, BB Glow, Medical Needling and all other forms of MTS.
Technical know-how : Developed by the German market leader for BB glow and microneedle applications.
Longevity: A Swiss motor, a seal-free aluminum housing and special 3D protection for sensitive components guarantee a long service life. Handling: Ergonomic design, stepless needle length adjustment from 0.1 to 2.5 mm and wireless operation ensure efficient treatment processes.
Accuracy: The thinnest needles in the world with a diameter of only 0.18 mm make the treatment painless and safe.
Safety: The 3-phase plug secures the needle heads in three ways, the 6-way SpeedControlSystem shows the current treatment intensity on the LED display at all times. The NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL has all required CE and RoHS certifications.
Smart intelligence : The smart memory function remembers the treatment level set and automatically starts the next run at the correct speed.
Accessories: Large selection of needle heads. Scratch-resistant mount included to prevent liquid backflow.
Warranty: 2-year warranty on device functionality and 10-year availability for spare parts and accessories.
The microneedling pen can be used on all parts of the body and face. Problem zones and special areas of application are:
Collagen production / skin rejuvenation
» pore refinement
» stretch and pregnancy marks
» age spots
» BB glow treatment
» pigment spots
» Scars & Acne Scars
» Hair Growth & Hair Loss
» And much more ...
» Adjustable needle length from 0.10mm to 2.5mm
» 6 speed levels (level 1 = 3,900 strokes/min to level 6 = 18,000 strokes/min)
» Needle heads with 16 needles each made of surgical stainless steel
» Stable aluminum housing
» Optionally wireless or with cable
» Input: AC 110V-240V, DC 5V, 500mA
» Own weight of the device: 65 g
» Precision motor MADE IN SWITZERLAND
Never share the needle head with other people. Keep the device out of the reach of children. Microneedling should not be used during pregnancy. In addition, Dermapen should not be used on open wounds, active acne, herpes, rosacea, or when taking blood-thinning medication. For treatment on the face, the needle length should not exceed 1.5 mm. If the skin reacts very sensitively during the treatment, the treatment should be discontinued.
Note on the return and disposal of batteries
1. Never share the needle head with other people. Keep the device out of the reach of children. Microneedling should not be used during pregnancy. In addition, Dermapen should not be used on open wounds, active acne, herpes, rosacea, or when taking blood-thinning medication. For treatment on the face, the needle length should not exceed 1.5 mm. If the skin reacts very sensitively during the treatment, the treatment should be discontinued.
2. Put on disposable, powder-free Nitirl gloves. Now set the desired needle length on the wheel and the desired speed on the device. The LED display always shows you what level you are currently at. Test briefly whether the treatment is painless for you.
Use a numbing cream from the pharmacy with a needle longer than 1.0 mm. If you would like to process a sterile active ingredient serum directly with the NeedlingPen, then spread this on the affected area of skin.
3. Now press with two fingers on the skin area that you want to treat. Place the NeedlingPen on the skin area for treatment. Tip: Now count from 0 to 5. Then place the pen on the spot next to it. Repeat this process until the entire skin area has been treated. Of course, you can also slide the pen over the skin.
4. After the treatment you can now apply a pure care serum. Hyaluron, retinol and vitamin C are particularly effective in combination with our derma roller masks. All needle heads are disposable needles. If you still want to use them again, disinfect the needle head again and put it back in the box provided.
5. If swelling or redness occurs after the treatment, this will disappear in the next few hours. It is a good idea to change the pillowcase and, if necessary, the other duvet cover to keep bacteria away from the freshly treated face. Avoid touching it with hand for about 2 hours, otherwise unnecessary bacteria may come into contact with skin. Excessive sweating, steam or direct sunlight should also be avoided on the day of treatment. You also do without make-up on this day.
DERMIDA ® is the leading brand for microneedling applications in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As an application pioneer, DERMIDA ® has raised microneedling to a professional and safe level with the high-quality electric NeedlingPen Xtra CONTROL or the high-quality Dermaroller.
DERMIDA ® is the only company in Germany to offer an electrical microneedling system with CE certification of medical class 2b. With the highest quality standards, many years of experience and thorough testing by experts, they ensure the manufacture of products that meet the highest demands.
Numerous model variants, such as electric dermapens and automatic microneedling systems, are used in professional practice as well as in your own four walls. Stable workmanship, precise motor functions and optimal adaptation to every area of application are the hallmarks that make these systems so unique. Sophisticated quality management guarantees the quality of every device and every cosmetic, for safe treatment and the best possible success.