NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL (Next Intelligence)
The best-selling needling pen for professional beauty salons, spas, alternative practitioners and aesthetic personnel.
Smarter, more precise, more powerful - The top class among electric dermapens with Swiss precision motor.
Best-selling needling pen with precision motor, adjustable needle length, five speed settings and surgical stainless steel needle modules
- Optionally operable with rechargeable battery or cable
- Stable high-performance motor with up to 15,000 rpm
- Adjustable needle length from 0.1 mm to 2.5 mm '5 speed levels for different indications
- Robust aluminium housing and powerful battery (6 to 8 hours)
- 2 years manufacturer warranty and 10 years guaranteed spare parts supply
- Detailed instructions for professional use
The Swiss precision motor NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL is the further development of the market-leading Dermapen Xtra CONTROL and has been supplemented with numerous features: Modern microneedling has never been so smart, precise and powerful!
With a total of 6 speed levels (in the 18,000 strokes), a continuously adjustable needle length and only 0.18 mm thick individual needles (34 gauge), the cordless NeedlingPen offers unprecedented precision in treatment. -Phase connection make this the most advanced device for microneedling treatment
Extremely smart features such as the SmartMemory function, 3D battery protection, speed control LED display or 3-phase connection make this the most advanced device for microneedling treatment. A robust aluminium housing, a stable "MADE IN SWITZERLAND" motor, the powerful 500 mAh batteries and perfectly balanced ergonomics. Discover the status quo for microneedling, medical puncture, MTS and BB Glow with the DERMIDA NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL.
Buy the original: At prpmed you will find the original DERMIDA NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL (registered with the German Patent and Trademark Office), Swiss precision motor and original accessories.
In addition to the device itself, the box comes with replacement needles and the sturdy DERMIDA pen holder for optimal storage of the microneedle pen during treatment.
Advantages of the NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL at a glance
All-In-One: Professional device for Microneedling, BB Glow, Medical Needling and all other forms of MTS
Technical know-how: Developed by the German market leader for BB Glow and Microneedle applications
Durability: A Swiss motor, a seal-free aluminium housing and special 3D protection of sensitive components guarantee a long service life. Handling: Ergonomic design, infinitely variable needle length adjustment from 0.1 to 2.5 mm and cordless operation ensure efficient treatment procedures
Accuracy: The thinnest needles in the world with a diameter of only 0.18 mm make treatment painless and safe.
Safety: The 3-phase plug secures the needle heads in three ways, the 6-fold SpeedControlSystem shows the current treatment intensity on the LED display at all times. The NeedlingPen SMART CONTROL has all the necessary CE and RoHS certifications.
Smart intelligence: The Smart Memory function remembers the set treatment level and automatically starts the next run at the correct speed
Accessories: Wide range of needle heads. Includes scratch-resistant holder to prevent liquid backflow (Liquid Backflow)
Warranty: 2 years warranty on device functionality and 10 years for spare parts and accessories Availability.
The microneedling pen can be used on all areas of the body and face. Problem areas and special areas of application are:
- Collagen production / skin rejuvenation
- Pore refinement
- Stretch marks and stretch marks
- Age spots
- BB Glow Treatment
- Pigment spots
- Scars & Acne Scars
- Hair growth & hair loss
- And much more ...
- Adjustable needle length from 0.10 mm to 2.5 mm
- 6 speed levels (level 1 = 3,900 strokes/min to level 6 = 18,000 strokes/min)
- Needle heads with 12 needles each made of surgical stainless steel
- Sturdy aluminium housing
- Optional cordless or with cable
- Input: AC 110V-240V, DC 5V, 500mA
- Weight of the device: 65 g
- Precision motor MADE IN SWITZERLAND
Never share the needle head with other people. Keep the device out of the reach of children. Microneedling should not be used during pregnancy. In addition, Dermapen should not be used on open wounds, active acne, herpes, rosacea or when taking blood thinning medication. For treatment on the face, the needle length should not exceed 1.5 mm. If the skin becomes very sensitive during treatment, the treatment should be discontinued.
Note on the return and disposal of batteries
Since the device contains batteries in the scope of delivery, we must point out the following: Every consumer is obliged to properly return used batteries You can return used batteries to our Shipping store return them.
1. Never share the needle head with other people. Keep the device out of the reach of children. Microneedling should not be used during pregnancy. In addition, Dermapen should not be used on open wounds, active acne, herpes, rosacea or when taking blood thinning medication. For treatment on the face, the needle length should not exceed 1.5 mm. If the skin becomes very sensitive during treatment, the treatment should be discontinued.
2. Put on powder-free disposable Nitirl gloves. Now set the desired needle length on the wheel and the desired speed on the device. The LED display always shows you at which level you are. Test briefly whether the treatment is painless for you.
Use an anaesthetic cream from the pharmacy with a 1.0 mm needle or longer. If you want to work directly with the NeedlingPen a sterile active ingredient serum, then distribute this now on the affected skin area.
3. Now press with two fingers on the skin area you want to treat. Place the NeedlingPen on the skin area for treatment. Tip: Now count from 0 to 5. Then place the pen on the area next to it. Repeat this process until the entire skin area has been treated. Of course, you can also let the pen glide over the skin areas.
4. After the treatment you can now apply a pure care serum. Hyaluron, retinol and vitamin C are particularly effective in combination with our dermaroller masks. All needle heads are disposable. If you still want to use them again, disinfect the needle head again and put it back in the box provided.
5. If swelling or redness occurs after the treatment, it will disappear within the next few hours. It is advisable to change the pillowcase and, if necessary, the other bed cover to keep bacteria away from the freshly treated face. Avoid touching it with your hand for about 2 hours or unnecessary bacteria may come in contact with the skin. Excessive sweating, steam or direct sunlight should also be avoided on the day of treatment. In addition, refrain from wearing make-up on this day.