Density Platelet Gel PRP Kit for Veterinary Medicine
The kit consists of high quality glass tubes with separating gel and anticoagulant, which allow easy and fast plasma production.
Density Platelet Gel PRP kit for veterinary medicine is an innovative treatment that stimulates the body's natural healing process and uses the patient's own cells to promote accelerated healing of wounds, arthritis and other conditions.
PRP treatment is a gentle and effective alternative to conventional therapies and is recommended by many veterinarians.
PRP for a healthier and happier animal - with Density Platelet Gel PRP Kit
With the Density Platelet Gel PRP Kit for Veterinary Medicine you can offer your animal patients a modern and effective treatment that improves their quality of life and supports their recovery.
The kit contains a total of 4 PRP tubes, including 2 empty tubes without anticoagulant and separating gel and 2 tubes with anticoagulant and separating gel.
In addition, the kit contains 1x 10ml Luer Lock syringe, 3 21G 50mm cannulas, 1x 5ml syringe, 1 SLCBS kit, 1x Luer Lock connector, 1x cannula with TAP, 1x transfer bell.
The kit is CE1370 certified and meets the highest quality standards.
The Density Platelet Gel PRP kit for veterinary medicine is an innovative treatment that stimulates the body's natural healing process and uses the patient's own cells to accelerate the healing of wounds, arthritis and other conditions.
The kit consists of high quality glass tubes with separating gel and anticoagulant, which allow easy and fast plasma collection.
Treatment with PRP is a gentle and effective alternative to conventional therapies and is recommended by many veterinarians.
2x PRP tubes without anticoagulant and separating gel
2x PRP tubes with anticoagulant and separating gel
1x 10ml Luer Lock syringe
3x 21G 50mm needles,
1x 5ml syringe,
1x SLCBS kit,
1x Luer Lock connector,
1x needle with TAP
1x transfer bell for blood collection
PRP in veterinary medicine: a natural healing method for your animals
PRP is the abbreviation for platelet-rich plasma, an innovative treatment that harnesses the body's natural healing process to treat various diseases in animals. PRP is derived from the animal's own blood and contains a high concentration of platelets that release growth factors and promote tissue regeneration. PRP has been used successfully in veterinary medicine for more than a decade and offers numerous benefits for your animal patients.
PRP is an advanced technology for the production of platelet-rich autoplasm, the use of which accelerates the regeneration of damaged animal tissue and has anti-inflammatory effects. The effectiveness of the use of platelet-rich autoplasm has been proven both experimentally and in practice.
PRP is used to accelerate the healing of damaged tissue and for anti-inflammatory therapy in animals.
How does PRP work in animals?
To obtain PRP, a small amount of blood is taken from the animal and centrifuged in a special tube to separate the plasma from the other blood components. The PRP concentrate thus obtained is then injected into the affected tissue, where it exerts its healing effect.
In what areas is PRP used by veterinarians?
PRP can be used for a variety of conditions that require tissue repair. These include
- Wounds: PRP can accelerate and improve wound healing by stimulating the formation of new collagen and blood vessels and reducing the risk of infection.
- Tendons and ligaments: PRP can promote healing of tendon and ligament injuries by reducing inflammation and increasing tissue elasticity and strength.
- Muscles: PRP can promote healing of muscle injuries by improving blood flow and oxygen transport and stimulating muscle regeneration.
- Bones: PRP may improve bone healing in fractures or osteoporosis by increasing bone formation and density and decreasing resorption.
- Joints: PRP can relieve pain and inflammation in osteoarthritis and improve joint function by promoting cartilage regeneration and preserving joint space.
What are the benefits to the veterinarian of using PRP?
PRP has many advantages over conventional therapies, such as:
Natural: PRP is a substance produced naturally in the body and does not cause allergic or immunological reactions.
- Safe: PRP has no side effects or contraindications and carries no risk of overdose or toxicity.
- Effective: PRP has a high success rate and can shorten healing time and improve quality of life.
- Simple: PRP is easy to obtain and use and requires no special equipment or storage.
How can you use PRP for your animals?
If you are interested in PRP for your pet, contact your veterinarian. He or she can tell you more about this treatment method and determine if your pet is a good candidate for it. Your veterinarian can also recommend a high-quality PRP kit that includes all the necessary materials to make and inject the PRP concentrate.
PRP is a natural healing method that promotes your pet's health and well-being. Try it and see for yourself how PRP can help your pet!