Xenomes - hyaluronic acid for mesotherapy | 5 x 1ml per vial
5 x 1ml per vial - all individually packed in sachet. Uncrosslinked hyaluronic acid for mesotherapy.
Plumpness - deep rehydration - freshness
Xenomes - hyaluronic acid for mesotherapy allows to restore the volume, deeply rehydrate the skin, restart the normal growth mechanisms and skin turnover, it reactivates the metabolism and functionality of the skin, counteracting collagen degradation.
Perfect tissue biolifting is possible by using linear hyaluronic acid with two different molecular weights.
Hyaluronic acid can bind about 1000 times its own weight of water molecules.
Skin hydration can be visibly improved as a result.
Aqua, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic Sodium Phosphate
The application is topical or off-label.
A combination therapy in conjunction with PRP/vampire lifting is highly recommended.
IS SUITABLE FOR:
Face, neck, décolleté, chest area, back of the hands, arms, other areas. of the hands, arms and other areas deemed necessary by the doctor.
Aesthetic medicine offers the possibility of treating skin imperfections by directly addressing the cause:
By using linear hyaluronic acid with two molecular weights, it is possible to biorevitalize tissue.
Hyaluronic acid is found in the human body, in each of us, in our connective tissue: on average, our body contains about 15 grams of it.
Hyaluronic acid is constantly renewed. As soon as the old molecule is eliminated, it is replaced by the new one, thanks to a constant synthesis of new molecules.
With age, this process, like any other activity in the body, decreases. Hyaluronic acid is able to bind a large number of water molecules to itself, about 1000 times its weight.
Thanks to this property, it is used as a biolift to improve skin hydration. Its main property is that it is a hybrid hyaluronic acid, which means that it consists of two different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid.
One has a low molecular weight (40-80 kDa), while the other has a medium to high molecular weight (800-1200 kDa). This property allows the solution to act both superficially and in depth, because: the low molecular weight is immediately absorbed by the skin, revitalizing the top layer of the skin, while the high molecular weight penetrates deeper, moisturizing the dermis and regenerating collagen.
Biorevitalization, also called biolifting, is a non-invasive medical aesthetic treatment: a kind of non-surgical lifting that restores the elasticity and tone of the skin tissue. This innovative aesthetic medicine treatment consists of a series of biostimulating formulations based on hyaluronic acid, mineral salts, trace elements and vitamins to promote collagen synthesis and deeply hydrate the skin, restoring its natural balance and guaranteeing it a youthful, healthy and smooth appearance.
This non-surgical lift, which aims to stop the aging process, performs three main functions:
1. It has a restructuring effect, as it stimulates cell turnover and stimulates the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid, thus counteracting skin sagging
2. has an antioxidant effect, i.e. it counteracts the action of free radicals, which are mainly responsible for cellular aging
3. has a moisturizing effect, as it stimulates water retention in the tissues, resulting in rapid rejuvenation and a significant reduction in imperfections XenoMes combinations are formulated according to the problem to be treated, the area to be treated and the patient's physical and health condition. The safe and effective treatments combine the careful and meticulous expertise of a medical professional with an appropriate selection of components and ingredients by the manufacturer Xenoderm.
The sector's professionals select the ingredients that best suit the patient's indication and problem, and formulate customized protocols to specifically address different needs.
The treatment is not a filler, i.e. it does not fill but stimulates the skin tissue. For this reason it is often combined with other treatments.
There is no standard treatment duration, but usually a cycle includes between 8 and 15 sessions of about 15-20 minutes each, performed at intervals planned by the practitioner.
Later, it is possible to undergo different sessions to prolong the effect of the therapy.
The results of the treatments last for six months, after which the cycle can be repeated.
Thanks to the selected and scientifically proven active ingredients, biostimulation allows the restoration of the volume, deep hydration and restoration of the growth and turnover mechanisms of the skin.
The substances used are completely biocompatible and can be absorbed by the skin. The treatment is fast and generally leaves no visible traces.
FOR WHOM IS A BIOREVITALIZATION TREATMENT SUITABLE?
- Especially for those who want to achieve an improvement in skin tone, visible hydration, brightness and firmness of the skin
- but also for the prevention of aging, hair loss and fat accumulation in certain areas
1. Immediately before, the patient must be absolutely without make-up when you work on the face
2. No anesthesia treatment is necessary
3. At the end, another massage will be the distribution of the product chosen for the treatment of the treatment
4. It is recommended no makeup for at least 24 hours. It is not appropriate to expose yourself to the sun for a few days
NO PROMISE OF CURE AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The methods/procedures/products on the various topics/therapies presented on this website do not represent a promise of healing or a guarantee of success, i.e. we assume no liability for the non-occurrence of the desired effect.
Elastification of the skin and effective fight against aging and localized fat accumulation without invasive procedures.
This innovative treatment of aesthetic medicine consists of a series of biostimulating formulations based on hyaluronic acid, mineral salts, trace elements and vitamins that promote collagen synthesis and intensively moisturize the skin.