PRP plasma gel thermostat for the production of filler material with cooling function
OFFER! + 20 PRP tubes (value 285,60€)
PRP Plasma-Gel Thermostat
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP)
High-quality thermostat for plasma gel production with cooling function for the production of fillers up to 30 ml
The thermostat is used for heating the PRP gel.
- Easy to use.
- The time range is from 1min to 99h 59min.
- Various blocks to choose from.
- Multi-point mode function and multiple cycle times can be set.
- Automatic error detection and buzzer alarm function.
- Automatic heating function.
- Automatic resume to run function.
- Automatic run function.
- Temperature calibration.
- Time range: 1min ~ 99h59min.
- Temperature setting range: 0 ° C ~ 100 ° C
PRP gel setting: 77° 5 min
PRP Gel Therapy
PRP gel therapy is a minimally invasive, non-traumatic and effective injection procedure to minimize signs of aging and restore youthful appearance. In this procedure, autologous plasma gel is prepared and injected to reduce deep wrinkles and puffiness in the face and restore the contours of young faces.
How is this procedure performed?
The autologous gel is prepared from autologous plasma and stored in PRP tubes. The autologous plasma obtained in this way is subjected to heat treatment in a special heater, which thickens it into a gel. The gel is injected into the skin to fill wrinkles. It is evenly distributed on the fabric, without visible traces of the performed treatment. This gel activates connective tissue cells, forming a "support structure" for the face. In addition, it promotes tissue regeneration and thus has a long-lasting effect.
- age-related atrophic skin changes (wrinkles, lines, elastic folds)
- skin sagging
- reduction of tissue volume in the middle of the face
- acne scars
- Ptosis and change of facial contour
This procedure is used to:
- Fill and smooth wrinkles on the face (nasolabial folds, perioral and forehead wrinkles, eye wrinkles, labiomenal fold, nasojugal grooves);
- create an even facial contour;
- build up the volume in the middle part of the face;
- smooth the skin tissue in patients with acne or atrophic scars;
- create a facial "support structure" by forming new connective tissue; and in this way prevent the formation of wrinkles;
- promote regeneration and rejuvenation of the skin.
In addition to the thermostat, you will also receive 20 PRP tubes free of charge.
PRP-Tubes (CGF concentrated growth factors - 2nd generation).
The choice of material can be decisive for the quality of the blood sample.
The blood sample is taken using the negative pressure method - for a safer and easier blood collection.
The PRP tubes are manufactured in France. Without additives.
10 ml PRP tubes for approx. 4-5 ml plasma production.
Caution! Only the addition of heparin or citrate is required prior to blood sampling.
Instructions are included with the PRP tubes.
Heparin is available over the counter in pharmacies.
- PRP is a simple procedure that does not involve any surgery, incisions or healing.
- It is a safe and reliable procedure.
- One of the main advantages of PRP therapy is that the procedure requires your own blood. This reduces the risk of the body rejecting or any other allergic reaction to the treatment and increases the safety and hygiene nature of the entire process.
- No Downtime – The recovery period involved in PRP is very less.
- Natural-looking results can be seen through PRP treatment
PRP is a revolutionary method that represents the new frontier for therapeutic cell regeneration, a safe and effective solution that ensures reproducibility and standardization of results.