Dragon Blood Serum 10 x 2 ml
Dragon Blood concentrate regenerates the skin and improves the healing process. It promotes the formation of new collagen and protects against free radicals.
Dragon Blood Serum is obtained from the resin of the dragon blood tree, which has its origin in the Amazon. The harvesting of the resin and its processing is done very carefully and in a way that respects nature, in order to sustainably protect the environment.
The main active ingredient for which the serum is named is in the resin, so it has the properties of the dragon blood tree.
A drop from the tree that gives well-being. Dragon Blood Serum.
Dragon Blood Serum - sterile face serum
Dragon's Blood Serum is a sterile anti-aging serum intended for professional use only.
Dragon's Blood Serum by Utsukusy Cosmetics is a sterile serum for transdermal penetration.
- Dragon's Blood Serum, or its namesake main active ingredient, is derived from the resin of the dragon's blood tree native to the Amazon. Both the harvesting of this resin and the further processing are done very gently and sustainably.
- The sterile dragon's blood serum is ideal for microneedling (Dermapen) and mesotherapy treatments (Dermaroller), electroporation, electrophoresis and iontophoresis, but can also be massaged in manually after a fruit acid peeling, for example.
- Dragon's blood concentrate regenerates the skin and improves the healing process. It promotes the formation of new collagen and protects against free radicals.
- Dragon Blood Serum protects and strengthens collagen fibers. It inhibits enzymes that destroy collagen. Effective wrinkle filler
- For the care of stressed skin after needling, the combination with Dragon Blood care serum and Dragon Blood cream is ideal.
Dragon Blood serum can be used with microneedling and other apparative cosmetic treatments for transdermal penetration as well as manually into the skin.
One pack of Dragon's Blood contains 10 ampoules of 2ml.
After opening the ampoule, the serum should be applied to the cleansed and dry skin area. It is recommended to proceed after exfoliation, as in this way the penetration of the active ingredients is ensured.
It is important to note that the skin area was previously thoroughly cleaned and dried before application, as in this way an optimal effect can be achieved.
The eponymous main active ingredient is obtained from the resin of the dragon's blood tree, which is native to the Amazon region. Both the harvesting of the resin and the further processing are carried out very gently and sustainably.
Propylene Glycol, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, Cichorium, Intybus Root Oligosaccharides, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Oligosaccharides, PEG-40, Parfum, Fragrance, Xanthan Gum, Croton Lechleri, Resin Extract, Croton Lechleri Resin Powder, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Gluconolactone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Calcium Gluconate
Utsukusy Cosmetics is a Spanish cosmetics company founded in 1979 and based in Barcelona. The word Utsukusy means "beauty" in Japanese. Utsukusy Cosmetics combines ancient Japanese traditions with the latest scientific discoveries. Utsukusy Cosmetics supplies cosmetic studios, beauty institutes, SPAs as well as doctors and alternative practitioners in the field of aesthetic medicine. Utsukusy products are designed and manufactured in Spain.
Decades of experience, scientific methods, knowledge of ancient Japanese traditions and an openness to new things are the secret of Utsukusy Cosmetics' success. Utsukusy Cosmetics always knows how to move forward without the 40 years of experience that comes with developing and manufacturing cosmetic products. The result is high quality, effective and professional cosmetic products that will also convince you and your customers. The cosmetic products of Utsukusy Cosmetics contain highly concentrated ingredients and therefore provide long-lasting visible results on the skin.