High quality Medifuge CGF centrifuge - specially designed for Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) production with PRP tubes - fractional centrifugation with preset 6-part program.
For efficient platelet/growth factor yield.
PRP centrifuge - Medifuge
High-quality CGF centrifuge - especially for PRP production - fractionated centrifugation with preset 6-part program.
For efficient yield of platelets/growth factors.
For centrifugation, it is not about the rotation, but about the relative centrifugal force and this depends on the rotor size.
We work according to the latest protocol with low RCF; two studies came out recently regarding this.
The Medifuge is standard in 80 countries around the world when it comes to PRP therapy.
Laboratory centrifuges must NOT be used for the production of PRP. Certification as a class 2a medical device must be available!
The Medifuge PRP centrifuge has this certification as well as a sterilization cycle to contain cross contamination.
- Microprocessor control system allows maintaining a constant speed;
- The exception rotor system with self-ventilation protects the blood sample from heat exposure. The rotor holding compartment, lid and test tube holders ensure biological safety in terms of biological containment in the event of test tube breakage.
- The test tube holders and rotor are made of thermal antistatic material that is easy to clean, extract and sterilize in an autoclave at 135 °.
- MEDIFUGE CGF is equipped with a decontamination cycle with UVC-reflected light.
- Cycle duration 5 minutes at 1,000 revolutions;
- The electronic control motor and its internal parts are maintenance-free.
- The noise level falls below the required standards and does not exceed 57 dBa.
Power source: 230V +/- 10% | 50/60 Hz
100-115 V 50/60 Hz;
Rated current consumption: 120 VA;
Weight: 9,4 kg;
Dimensions: 230 PX 320 LX 240 H.
- Orthopedic surgery
- Maxillo facial surgery
- Oral surgery
- Cosmetic surgery
- Sports Medicine