Alcohol-free disinfectant - HYDROXIL - 0,1l bottle
HYDROXIL 0,1l - Quantity 1 pc.
ALCOHOL FREE disinfectant!
HYDROXIL PRODUCT INFO
HYDROXIL is an alcohol-free disinfectant without additives. It is non-flammable, without phenols, surfactants, dyes and is not a hazardous material. It is effective against 99.99%* of tested bacteria, germs, viruses and spores and is laboratory tested
*Tested according to EN 14476 I EN 13697 I EN 14348 I EN 17126 I EN 13727 I EN 13624.
HYDROXIL is effective against the following viruses: coronaviridae such as MERS-CoV, SARS-CoV-1 and SARS-CoV-2, HIV, Hepatitis B virus (HBV}, Norovirus, Influenza virus, Adenovirus, Poliovirus, Herpesviridae, the Ebola virus etc" HYDROXIL is also effective against the following bacteria: E.Coli bacteria, Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA}, Entercoccus hirae, Candida albicans, Pseudomonas aeruginosa etc and against the following spores: Clostridioides difficile, Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus cereus etc"
HYDROXIL is produced by the company AQUA ELECTRA GmbH in Saarland, Germany, using a process that has been tried and tested for over 10 years. The EHL-Group markets and sells exclusively through distributors all products of the company AQUA ELECTRA, such as the alcohol-free disinfectant HYDROXIL and other technical hygiene equipment. HYDROXIL, alcohol-free disinfectant from the 100 ml spray bottle to the 1,000 liter IBC container
Why choose an alcohol-free disinfectant?
- Ingestion of alcohol-based hand sanitizers can pose a serious hazard and even lead to alcohol poisoning, especially in young children.
- Alcohol-based formulations are flammable, which can compromise the safety of a building if they fall into the wrong hands.
- If frequent hand sanitizing is required, repeated use of an alcohol-based hand sanitizer can irritate the skin and strip it of the natural protective oils needed for healthy skin care. This causes small cracks to form in the skin where bacteria and germs can accumulate, which in turn can lead to fungal growth and, in the case of larger skin tears, bleeding.
Did you know that alcohol-based disinfectants become ineffective once their concentration drops below a certain level - that is, once some of it has evaporated from your hands? The protection of an alcohol-based disinfectant lasts only as long as you feel it on your skin; once it evaporates, the protection ends.
Advantages of alcohol-free hand disinfectant
- Safe, non-flammable formula
- Prevents alcohol consumption/poisoning
- Does not dry out skin like alcohol based disinfectants
- Kills 99.99% of common germs in 15 seconds
- No water required; massage in and let dry
As an added benefit, especially for restaurants and food service operations, alcohol-free sanitizer from Hydroxil is certified for sanitizing hands between hand washes in both food and non-food areas.
The alcohol-free disinfectant HYDROXIL was dermatologically tested on humans by Dermatest and passed the test on 14.04.2020 with the grade "very good". No toxic-irritative incompatibility reactions or sensitizations occurred in the test subjects in the open epicutaneous test according to international guidelines. The product can therefore be declared as dermatologically tested.
CLEAN AND DISINFECT
Glass, stainless steel, tiles, plastic and wood
Kitchen, bathroom, toilet, dishwasher,
Refrigerator, washing machine, waste containers, pond, fountains,
Door handles, whirlpools, pools, shopping carts, etc. Drinks-
Dispensing areas and sanitation of water dispensers
Use biocidal products with care. Always read label and product information before use. Keep product out of reach of children.