Dermapen replacement needle heads with 12 needles (value pack for A6, M5 and X-tra CONTROL)
The matching needle module with 12 individual needles for the needlingpen model X-tra CONTROL. Powerful, precise and with a wide range of applications for gentle and painless perforation of the skin.
Original 5x replacement needle heads with 12 needles for the following Dermapen models - ULTIMA A6, ULTIMA M5 and the NeedlingPen X-tra CONTROL
High quality replacement needles for the ULTIMA A6, ULTIMA M5 and NeedlingPen Xtra CONTROL Electric Dermapen models
The original replacement needles are made of surgical stainless steel, have 12 individual needles each and can be easily attached to the Dermapens
Included in the delivery are 5 replacement needle heads
These needles can also be used for all Dr. Pen models and for almost all Dermapens with bayonet lock. In addition to replacement needle heads with 12 needles, you can also find needle heads with 36 needles and nano needle heads for a BB Glow treatment in our shop.
Powerful, precise and with a wide range of applications for gentle and painless perforation of the skin!
-' The individual needles were processed from surgical stainless steel
-' Deep treatments possible due to low number of needles
-' Particularly low pain due to a small needle diameter
-' Redness disappears after a short time
-' Short convalescence and long-lasting results
-' Safe handling due to gamma sterilization and twist cap
-' Excellent price-performance ratio for economical treatment
-' Recommended depth: 0.25 mm to 2.5 mm
Needle guide NeedlingPen X-tra CONTROL
Medical Needling, Microneedling and BB Glow
The right needle selection for microneedling
MTS, BB Glow & Microneedling
Needles 12x: Suitable for acne scars, wrinkles, stretch marks
Needles 36x: Skin discoloration, pigmentation spots, skin rejuvenation, BB Glow and Large Pores
Needles 42x: Suitable for pigment spots, large pores
Nanoneedle head: For painless application of active ingredients, BB Glow application, skin renewal
2. Permanent Make-Up (PMU) and Microblading
Ideal needle selection for PMU
1 needle: ideal for lip contours, eyelines and tattoos
3 needles: Eyebrow contour, Eyebrow, Lip contour
5 needles: Eyeliner, lip pigmentation, narrow areas and eyebrows
3 needles: Tattoos and eyebrows
5 needles: optimal for tattoos and eyebrows
7 needles: Recommended for eyebrows and tattoos
1. First remove the needle head from the packaging. Be very careful not to damage the stainless steel needles.
2. You can use the needle head directly or disinfect it with an Instrusol water mixture. To do this, mix Instrusol® with water in a glass according to the instructions for use and place the needle head in it for 15 minutes, then rinse the needle module with warm water. Then allow to air dry.
3. The needle head has a bayonet fitting. This connection is a quick and detachable mechanical connection between two cylindrical parts around their longitudinal axis. The parts are connected by inserting them into each other and turning them in opposite directions, thus separating them again after use. Now insert the needle head into your NeedlingPen.
4. Just turn it until it clicks into place, you will hear a soft click.
5. You can now set the desired needle length with the rotary control on the NeedlingPen. However, please note that the device must be switched on due to the protective mechanism. Your NeedlingPen is now ready for use.
How often can Dermapen replacement needles be used?
One of the most frequently asked questions: Can the Dermapen needle head be used more often or not? And can the needle heads be disinfected similar to a dermaroller? Generally all needle heads according to hygiene regulations (e.g. HygV BW § 2 Abs. 3) are prescribed as a single use product. Accordingly, skin damaging cosmetic procedures should be performed with sterile items and materials
Articles used for this purpose must not be reused after use. The Dermapen replacement needle heads are solidly manufactured and can, according to experience, be used up to three times in the private sector after disinfection in the insertion procedure with an InstruSol water mixture
However, as soon as you notice that an unpleasant sensation occurs during treatment, the needle head should be replaced immediately. Never share the same needle head with other people.
Therefore you should buy your Dermapen replacement needles at prpmed buy.
PRPMED has high-quality Dermapens and the corresponding replacement needles for microneedling applications. The Dermapen needle heads were developed by renowned manufacturers for demanding customers who do not want to compromise on safety and quality. Workmanship, high-quality needles and attractive prices in a value package make our Dermapen replacement needles so popular.