Plasma gel device - Thermostat APAG
High quality plasma gel device / PRP-Thermostat with preset programs. No China goods! Produced in Italy!
APAG is the latest dermal filler ideal for true natural augmentation and meets all requirements for modern injections. The only filler that is 100% endogenous and therefore well tolerated by the body. The blood is closely monitored by the body system - no other substance can offer this advantage.
Plasma gel prp thermostat APAG - Activated plasma albumin gel
Advantages of APAG prp thermostat
Plasma gel is the latest dermal filler ideal for true natural augmentation and meets all the requirements for modern injections. The only filler that is 100% endogenous and therefore well tolerated by the body. The blood is closely monitored by the body system - no other substance can offer this advantage. The preparation of the gel is very simple due to the APAG plasma gel thermostat.
- Excellent acceptance by patients,
- Can be used for all facial areas,
- Viscosity of APAG can be adjusted (greater flexibility for more precise treatment).
Comparison with chemical substances hyaluronic acid
- Exogenous, with unintended bodily reactions.
- Requires a high degree of confidence in the origin / source and purity of the products
- Antibody response to non-HA additives / impurities in product.
- Causes fibrotic tissue / use of blunt cannula impossible
- Eventuality of granuloma formation months to years after injection
- Undesirable water retention in the tissue / swollen face
- Uneven skin structure due to irregular breakdown of HA in the skin
- Allergies and hypersensitivity
Comparison with chemical substances Botox
Botox does not count as a filler. It reduces wrinkles by blocking signals from nerves to muscles (muscles can no longer contract), BUT: Fewer wrinkles do not necessarily mean a more youthful appearance - it is the loss of volume in the face, reduction of fatty tissue and muscle that are life factors for a younger looking face. Plasma gel helps with volume and integrates with the patient's tissues to form a natural facial shape.
Comparison with autologous fat
- A much higher and more complex framework
- Liposuction must be performed in the first place
- Time consuming to prepare the fat tissue before transferring it
- Not worthwhile for small procedures
- The application is usually costly
- Caution is advised in patients with metabolic syndrome
Aesthetic treatment with plasma gel
- Full facial rejuvenation
- Cell Regeneration
- Volumizing Facial
- Acne scars
- Facial aesthetic lipostructure
- Elimination of stained tissue
- Wrinkled neck and décolleté
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Texture improvement
- Back of the hand
- Areas of androgenetic alopecia or aerated alopecia
- Other positive effects
Therapeutic and aesthetic application Aesthetics:
- Adding volume / restoring convexity
- Smoothing wrinkles
- Three-dimensional recontouring
- Lifting effect
- In combination with LPCGF and ICE, reinforcing and long-lasting effects due to cell regenerating and stimulating processes.
- Areas with androgenetic alopecia or aerated alopecia
APAG (Activated Plasma Albumin Gel) is a new filler material. It is produced by our blood cells and is the only natural and biocompatible filler. We use the Medifuge blood phase separator and the APAG denaturing devices.
ICF (Inductive Collagen Formation) is a new autologous mesotherapy that promotes the production of collagen in the skin. We use the Medifuge blood phase separator and the APAG denaturation devices.
Heater with 5 programs
- 2 preset and modifiable programs (time)
- 3 settable and modifiable programs (temperature-time)
- Settable temperature: minimum 35 ° c – maximum 80 ° c
- Settable time: minimum 1 min – maximum 59:59 min
- Antistatic – antimagnetic
- 4: ø 11 mm – depth 110 mm
- 4: ø 8.4mm – depth 110 mm
- Power source: 230V+/-10% | 50/60 Hz
100-115V 50/ 60 Hz
- Nominal power consumption: 100 VA
- Weight: 2,6 Kg
- Dimensions: WxDxH: cm 13,7×22,5×18