Centrifuge Hettich EBA 200
Big performance for the small lab.
The Hettich EBA 200 small centrifuge is a practical laboratory centrifuge for small sample volumes.
Centrifuge Hettich EBA 200
Compact performance with built-in versatility for convenient centrifugation. The EBA 200 is a compact clinical centrifuge that offers performance and safety for small sample volumes. The EBA 200 features a built-in, versatile 8-place fixed-angle rotor and an adjustable LCD display for convenient and quick operation. Available in low and high speed models (up to 8,000 rpm).
High performance for fast processing of time-critical samples. Achieve consistent platelet counts for platelet-poor plasma (PPP) in just minutes.
Adjustable parameters for flexible application control. The EBA 200 and EBA 200 S feature a flexible control panel that allows you to customize your application parameters. Set time, speed (rpm), RCF and brakes with the user-friendly LCD display.
Visual and audible notification at the end of the cycle for a productive workflow. Customizable and independent control of visual and / or audible alarms can be set for end of cycle notification. This indicates throughout the room that your unit is ready for the next operation.
FACTS & FIGURES
8 x 15 ml
3.461 | 6.153
6.000 min-1 | 8.000 min-1
ca. 9 kg | 11 kg
DIMENSIONS (W x D x H):
261 x 353 x 228 mm
Equipped with an angle rotor as standard, it is the ideal centrifuge for small volumes of blood and urine samples.
- CLINICAL CHEMISTRY, HEMATOLOGY
Achieve platelet-poor plasma after just a few minutes. With its high RCF and fast start-up and run-down times, the EBA 200 S helps save valuable time.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- Medical practices
- Veterinary practices
- Small laboratories
- Blood sampling for field work
Features and advantages of Hettich Centrifuge EBA 200
- The Hettich EBA 200 centrifuge is particularly user-friendly
- One-hand lid closure
- Lid opening at the push of a button
- Lid lock and lid tumbler allow the lid to be opened only when the rotor has come to a complete standstill
- Pulse key for short centrifugation steps
- Membrane keypad allows hygienic entry of patient data
- Housing and lid made of shock-resistant plastic
- Lid interior made of metal
- With overheating protection
- Compact dimensions - also suitable for small laboratories
- Can be used with various sample tubes
- Popularly used as a PRP centrifuge
This device is a medical device (laboratory centrifuge) in the sense of the IVD Directive
The centrifuge is used to separate substances or mixtures of substances with a density of max. 1.2 kg/dm³,
in particular samples for preparation for in-vitro diagnostics in human medicine.
This includes in particular the determination of potassium in blood serum. The running behavior ensures gentle separation and
prevents the accumulation of additional erythrocyte potassium in the serum. This prevents falsification of the
test results is thus prevented.
The centrifuge is intended for this use only.