Plasma gel device - Thermostat APAG
High quality plasma gel device / PRP-Thermostat with preset programs. Produced in Italy!
APAG is the latest dermal filler ideal for true natural augmentation and meets all requirements for modern injections. The only filler that is 100% endogenous and therefore well tolerated by the body. The blood is closely monitored by the body system - no other substance can offer this advantage.
*Information on the calculation of the delivery date
Plasma gel thermostat APAG - Activated plasma albumin gel
Advantages of APAG thermostat
Plasma gel is the latest dermal filler that is ideal for true natural augmentation and meets all the requirements for modern injections. The only filler that is 100% endogenous and therefore well tolerated by the body. The blood is closely monitored by the body system - no other substance can offer this advantage. The preparation of the gel is very simple due to the APAG plasma gel thermostat.
- Excellent acceptance by patients,
- Can be used for all facial areas,
- Viscosity of APAG can be adjusted (greater flexibility for more precise treatment)
Comparison with chemical substances hyaluronic acid
- Exogenous, with unintended bodily reactions
- Requires a high degree of confidence in the origin / source and purity of the products
- Antibody response to non-HA additives / impurities in product
- Causes fibrotic tissue / use of blunt cannula impossible
- Potential for granuloma formation months to years after injection
- Unwanted water retention in the tissue / swollen face
- Uneven skin structure due to irregular breakdown of HA in the skin
- Allergies and hypersensitivities
Comparison with chemical substances Botox
Botox does not count as a filler. It reduces wrinkles by blocking signals from the nerves to the muscles (muscles can no longer contract) BUT: Fewer wrinkles do not necessarily mean a more youthful appearance - it is the loss of volume in the face, reduction of fatty tissue and muscles that are life factors for a younger looking face. Plasma gel helps with volume and integrates with the patient's tissues to form a natural facial shape.
Comparison with autologous fat
- A much higher and more complex framework
- Liposuction must be performed first and foremost
- Time consuming to prepare the fat tissue before transferring it
- Not worthwhile for small procedures
- The procedure is usually costly
- Caution is advised in patients with metabolic syndrome
Aesthetic treatment with plasma gel
- Full facial rejuvenation
- Cell Regeneration
- Volumizing Facial
- Acne Scars
- Facial Aesthetic Lipostructure
- Elimination of stained tissue
- Wrinkled neck and décolleté
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Texture improvement
- Back of the hand
- Areas of androgenetic alopecia or aerated alopecia
- Other positive effects
Therapeutic and aesthetic application Aesthetics:
- Adding volume / restoring convexity
- Smoothing of wrinkles
- Three-dimensional recontouring
- Lifting effect
- In combination with LPCGF and ICE, reinforcing and long-lasting effects due to cell regenerating and stimulating processes.
- Areas with androgenetic alopecia or aerated alopecia
APAG (Activated Plasma Albumin Gel) is a new filler material. It is produced by our blood cells and is the only natural and biocompatible filler. We use the Medifuge blood phase separator and APAG denaturing devices.
ICF (Inductive Collagen Formation) is a new autologous mesotherapy that promotes the production of collagen in the skin. We use the Medifuge blood phase separator and the APAG denaturation devices.
- 2 preset and changeable programs (time)
- 3 preset and changeable programs (temperature time)
- Adjustable temperature: minimum 35 ° C - maximum 80 ° C.
- Adjustable time: minimum 1 min - maximum 59:59 min
- Antistatic - antimagnetic
- 4: ø 11 mm - depth 110 mm
- 4: ø 8,4 mm - depth 110 mm
Power source: 230V +/- 10% | 50/60 Hz
100-115 V 50/60 Hz
Rated current consumption: 100 VA
Weight: 2,6 kg
Dimensions: WxDxH: cm 13.7 × 22.5 × 18
The APAG P by Silfradent s.r.l. is a medical electric device designed to heat syringes at a controlled temperature.
The APAG P was designed for the doctor's office and must be used by people with degrees in medicine or dentistry and must work with:
Operating temperature: from +10 to + 40 ° C
Never use the device in a flammable environment or in the presence of explosive gas (eg. anesthetic gas).
Place the APAG P on a horizontal plane or with a maximum inclination of 10 ° keeping a free space of at least 10 cm around in order to quickly extract the power cable if necessary.
Pay attention that the cables do not obstruct the free movement of people.
The APAG P was developed specifically to meet the specific needs of medical injection applications. Administration of a drug or fluid that maintains precise liquid temperatures reduces the viscosity of the fluid maximizes patient comfort and reduces risk. When used, for example in contrast administration applications for angiography and CT, the APAG P maintains temperature uniformity and reduces the viscosity variation to increase diagnostic accuracy. Injections at body temperature are
introduced more easily, particularly for patients in a fragile or difficult condition.
The benefits are:
- Reduction of patient discomfort due to the injection of high viscosity products.
- Reduction of patient discomfort due to the use of low temperature products.